Welcome to SilvaHost ! You have made a great choice and we want to help you get up and running as quickly as possible.
I am making this announcement to inform you all regarding our new update related to backup policy that we recently Updated our backup policy in that policy now we are unable to take backups in off-site servers due to some data protections restrictions. Now we will take the backup in your own account once in a day and you have to manage the backup and its local copy on your own. And have to download it regularly on the daily basis. From now we not responsible of any of your data loss due to any thing went wrong to your account if you lost your local backup.
You can get your latest copy of backup from your cpanel by following these steps.
- Login to your cpanel.
- Click on Backup.
- Now Click On Download a Full Account Backup.
- Now you can see all of your available Server generated backups for downloading. Click on that backup whatever you want to download and save it securely as a local copy.
- If you want to generate the fresh backup than you have to scroll down to the Generate Full Backup Section. and you can see a form here you have to enter you email if you want to get notify after once your backup is completed and if you want to get notify than click on do not sent email notification.
- And now click on Generate Backup. the process of backup is get started and it takes some time depends upon your website size. You will notify automatically by email once it completed. and if you didn't provide your email than you will not get notify and have to check manually.
- Once its completed you can see your backup by following the steps from Start to Step 4
If at any point you get stuck, our support team is available 24x7 to assist you. Simply visit https://www.silvahost.com/supporttickets.php to request assistance. OR Contact Us on Through Call/SMS/Whatsapp +92 308 623 1085.